These walks are clearly waymarked and take in local heritage features such as rivers, hills and sites of historic interest.
The links below take you to information for each walk including practical details about gradients, stiles and surface types and suggestions for parking and refreshments. You can view or print the route map or download the leaflet for the walk.
Most of these walks are served by public transport. For more information visit our bus service page.
Walks range in distance from 2 to 10 miles / 3.2 to 16 kilometres:
- Bodenham (2.5 miles / 4 kilometres)
- Breinton (5.5 miles / 8.9 kilometres )
- Capler (2 miles / 3.2 kilometres)
- Hoarwithy (4.5 miles / 7.2 kilometres)
- John Kyrle - Ross-on-Wye (3 miles / 4.8 kilometres)
- Leys Hill (2 miles / 3.2 kilometres)
- Lingen (5.5 miles / 8.9 kilometres)
- Marcle Ridge (4.5 miles / 7.2 kilometres)
- Mordiford (4 miles / 6.4 kilometres)
- Shobdon (5.5 miles / 8.8 kilometres)
- Titley (3 miles / 4.8 kilometres)
- Weobley (3 miles / 4.8 kilometres)
- Wigmore (10 miles / 16 kilometres)
- Woolhope (6.5 miles / 10.5 kilometres)
- Yarpole (5 miles / 8 kilometres)
The Brian Hatton trail was devised in 2016 by Robin Thorndyke to mark the centenary of Herefordshire artist Brian Hatton's death. It is a figure of eight trail which is a 5 mile route in Breinton.
If you experience any problems with the paths on a circular walk in Herefordshire, please collect some details such as location, type of problem and, if possible, take a photo and report it to us: