You can plan your bus journey, find bus timetables and get updates on the latest services on the Traveline West Midlands website. You can also call Traveline on 0871 200 22 33 for advice on local and national bus services.
Find bus times for your stop. Scheduled departures shown as a time (for example 10:30). Live times shown as the number of minutes to departure (for example 8 mins).
Twitter will give up -to-the-minute information about changes to services, delays and general information.
For journey planning and public transport information for services in Herefordshire and throughout Great Britain, call: 0871 200 22 33, website: www.traveline.info.
Bus services in Herefordshire are provided by a number of operators. For specific advice on bus fares, lost property or disruptions to services, see the bus contacts page.
Bus travel updates and service disruptions
Road closure affecting service 492
Due to the temporary closure of Wellington village on Thursday 18 October 2018 and Friday 19 October 2018 and between 0900 and 1700, service 492 will operate direct via the A49 main road.
Road closure affecting services 77A/81/81A
Due to the temporary closure of Barrs Court Road, Hereford from Thursday 18 October 2018 to (and including) Tuesday 23 October 2018 and between 0900 and 1700, services 77A/81/81A will be diverted via Aylestone Hill, Venns Lane and College Road. Services will operate via normal routes on Saturday 20 October 2018.
Road closure affecting service 426
Due to the temporary closure of Bowley Lane from Tuesday 9 October to Friday 19 October 2018 service 426 will be diverted to operate via Stoke Prior, Steen’s Bridge, A49 and A417.
Buses from Hereford will operate via the above route in reverse.
Road closure affecting services 76/76A
Due to the temporary closure of Bodenham Road, Hereford on Monday 15 October 2018 to (and including) Thursday 18 October 2018 and between 0900 and 1700, services 76/76A will be diverted via Aylestone Hill, Folly Lane and Ledbury Road.
Bus service changes from 3 September 2018
T14 Hereford - Hay-on-Wye - Brecon - Merthyr Tydfil - Cardiff
- New service operated by Stagecoach in South Wales replacing withdrawn service 39
X11 Builth Wells - Ludlow
- Retimed to depart from Builth Wells at 0935 and Ludlow at 1315
X15 Builth Wells - Hereford
- Retimed to depart from Builth Wells at 0935 and Hereford at 1345
33 Ross-on-Wye - Gloucester
- New Ross-on-Wye - Gloucester journey introduced at 0545
39 Hereford - Hay-on-Wye - Brecon
- Service withdrawn and replaced by service T14`
41 Kington - Knighton - Knucklas
- Minor timetable changes
77A Hereford - Holmer Circular
- 81/81A Hereford - College Green - Bobblestock
- The 1433, 1600 and 1835 81/81A journeys revised to operate as service 77A journeys
411 Whitchurch - Hereford
- Service revised to start from Whitchurch and operate via Little Birch
412 Broad Oak - King's Thorn
- Morning journey revised to start from Hereford and operate on School Days only. Afternoon journey will continue from Broad Oak to Hereford via Wormelow.
413 Broad Oak - Hereford
- Service revised and will not serve Little Birch which is included in the revised 411 service
436 Swainshill - Hereford
- Morning journey will be operated by Yeomans Travel
448 Madley - Hereford
- Service revised to start from Madley, Archenfield and not serve Shennington
461 Hereford - Kington - Knighton
- Minor changes to service including journeys serving Llandrindod Wells High School and Powys County Hall
463 Kington - Presteigne - Llandrindod Wells
- Service withdrawn and replaced by 461 journeys
488 Wigmore - Leominster
- Service withdrawn and incorporated in revised 489 service.
489 Wigmore - Leominster
- Service revised to include sections of the withdrawn 488 service including Eye, Ashton, Woofferton, Wyson, Brimfield, Little Hereford and Middleton on the Hill
507 Leominster - Weobley circular
- Service revised to include sections of the withdrawn 509 service including Woonton, Meer Common, Lower Broxwood, Bearwood and Luntley
509 Kinnersley - Leominster
- Service withdrawn and incorporated in revised 507 service
746 Lydbrook - Cinderford
- Minor timetable changes
Bus service changes from 10 August 2018
X39 Peterchurch - Hereford
- Service operated by Bowyers Coaches withdrawn after operation on Friday, 10 August 2018