Nordic walking is a full-body exercise that's easy on the joints and suitable for all ages and fitness levels. It's based on using specially designed walking poles in a way that harnesses the power of the upper body to propel you forward as you walk.
We offer free, six-week Nordic walking courses for beginners in Hereford. They are very popular, so we recommend that you book early! Our courses are a great way to learn a new skill in a fun and friendly social atmosphere.
Six week courses starting September 2020
- Mondays from 14 September 2020 at 6pm
- Fridays from 18 September 2020 at 9.45am
The training is delivered by qualified Nordic walking instructors from our partner organisation Ignite.
- 1 hour sessions
- Specialist poles will be provided
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Dress prepared for the weather with sturdy footwear or trainers
- Meet at the Cabin on Bishops Meadow, Hereford
For further information phone 07983 495892 or email email@example.com