Herefordshire is a great place to get out and about on a bike. Whether you want to commute to work or enjoy a leisurely scenic bike ride, we have a number of cycle routes around the county, as well as network routes passing through the area.
- Hereford area routes
- Hereford city centre routes
- Haywood Park and Grafton Loop (part I)
- Haywood Park and Grafton loop (part II)
- Greenway loop
- Breinton loop
- Hereford leisure ride
- Routes to Rotherwas
- Routes to Whitecross
We are working with national sustainable transport charity, Sustrans, to develop four National Cycle Network (NCN) routes crossing the county:
- NCN46 Newport (Gwent) and Neath - Abergavenny - Hereford - Worcester - Droitwich and its Skenfrith spur NCN426 (provides two access points for Monmouthshire's four castles route).
- NCN44 Shrewsbury - Hereford - Ross-on-Wye - Cinderford - Forest of Dean
- NCN423 Goodrich - Symonds Yat - Peregrine Path - Monmouth - Cwmbran
- NCN426 Kentchurch - Skenfrith