Join a led ride
Join our FREE led rides and cycling activities which run throughout the year. Our rides provide great social opportunities to get out, take exercise and discover your local area by bike. We have cycle rides and activities for all ages and abilities to enjoy.
- All our rides are free and led by our friendly and professional cycle trainers or Community Bike Ambassadors (CBAs)
- No need to book, just turn up on the day
- You can borrow a bike, trailer or tag-a-long FREE for the duration of the ride - just turn up 15 minutes before the ride starts
- If you haven't ridden for a while, or are totally new to cycling, the team has everything you need to help make it as easy as possible to get on a bike
- If you want to join a ride but don't feel confident getting to the start point we can pick you up from your home or workplace before the ride
- Any queries or special requirements for the ride please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01432 260068 and we will do our best to cater for your needs
All our rides start and finish at the Bike Hire Cabin (tennis courts), Bishops Meadow, Hereford.
- Date and time: Every Friday, 11.30am to 1pm
- Details: Led ride for women (up to 6 miles). Friendly, easy-going ride followed by a cafe stop
Saturday Family Ride
- Date and time: First Saturday of the month, 10am to 11am
- Details: All welcome - a gentle, easy family cycle ride (up to 4 miles) along cycle lanes. Come along and try our trailers, tag-a-longs, adaptive bikes, twin bike and tandem on the ride for free
- Date and time: First and second Saturday of the month, 11.30pm to 1.30pm
- Details: Led ride for women (6 to 10 miles). Improve your health, fitness and general wellbeing with a slightly longer weekend ride. Cafe stop on route or after ride.
No bicycle? No problem!
We have a variety of different sized and shaped bikes you can borrow for free for 6 months - find out more about borrowing a bike.
Free cycle lessons
If you're not quite ready to join a led ride but want to start riding a bike then feel free to join one of our free cycle lessons:
- One-to-one lessons with fully qualified trainers
- Learn on your local routes and quiet roads
- Pick up from your door
- All ability levels welcome, from complete beginners to experienced riders
Please note: All rides are weather dependent. Please arrive 10 minutes early so that we can set off at the scheduled time. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and wear a helmet.
For further information on led rides, extra events and cancellations: