- Lyonshall Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the Regulation 16 plan consultation stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 6 June 2012
- Designation date: 31 July 2012
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 23 October 2018
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 22 January 2019
- Plan sent for examination: N/A
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Lyonshall Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 23 October 2018.
The consultation ran from 25 October to 7 December 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Lyonshall Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 22 January 2019.
The consultation runs from 25 January to 8 March 2019.
During this consultation period you can view the plan at The Hereford Customer Centre, Blueschool Street, Hereford. It is also available electronically at any customer service centre and library within the county.
If you wish to make representations or comment you can do so by:
- Website: using the online comment form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Neighbourhood Planning Team, Planning Services, PO Box 4, Hereford HR1 2ZB
- Neighbourhood Development Plan January 2019
- Lyonshall Parish policies map
- Lyonshall village policies map
- Holme Marsh village policies map
- Environmental report January 2019
- Habitats regulations assessment report January 2019
- Consultation statement
- Table of Regulation 14 responses
- Basic conditions statement
- Other pages