- Lyonshall Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 6 June 2012
- Designation date: 31 July 2012
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 23 October 2018
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 22 January 2019
- Plan sent for examination: 13 March 2019
- Date of referendum: 5 December 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Lyonshall Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 23 October 2018.
The consultation ran from 25 October to 7 December 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Lyonshall Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 22 January 2019.
The consultation ran from 25 January to 8 March 2019.
- Examination stage
The Lyonshall Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 13 March 2019. The Parish Council decided to withdraw the plan from the examination on 11 July 2019.
The examiner's report for Lyonshall was received on 24 September 2019. At a meeting on 3 October 2019 the Parish Council decided to reactivate the examination process and accept the examiner's report. For more information please see the examination update statement below.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Lyonshall parish area will be held on 5 December 2019.
- Other pages