Neighbourhood areas and plans
You can view neighbourhood areas and the progress of their Neighbourhood Development Plans from this page.
To date there are 110 designated neighbourhood areas and 35 made/adopted Neighbourhood Development Plans in Herefordshire.
The neighbourhood plans in Herefordshire map details which parishes are currently involved in neighbourhood planning in the county and what stage they are at.
Information about what personal information we are required to make public when you make a representation regarding a Neighbourhood Development Plan and/or neighbourhood area and how we will use it and keep it safe is in our privacy notice.
Current neighbourhood planning consultations and referendums
- Ashperton Regulation 14 consultation - 1 May to 26 June 2018
- Shobdon Regulation 14 resubmission consultation - 23 May to 5 July 2018
- Bishopstone Group Regulation 16 consultation - 24 May to 5 July 2018
- Bodenham referendum - 12 July 2018
- Hope under Dinmore Group referendum - 12 July 2018
- Much Marcle referendum - 12 July 2018
- Leominster evidence statement consultation - 11 June to 23 July 2018
- Bosbury Regulation 16 consultation - 15 June to 27 July 2018
- Withington Group Regulation 14 consultation - 18 June to 30 July 2018
- Yarkhill referendum - 2 August 2018 (new)
- Weobley Regulation 14 consultation - 18 June to 6 August 2018
Joint neighbourhood areas
Please note some parishes are undertaking a Neighbourhood Development Plan with adjoining parishes and are only listed under one letter in the list. These are:
- Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch is listed under A for Abbeydore
- Kington, Kington Rural and Lower Harpton and Huntington is listed under K for Kington
- Little Birch and Aconbury is listed under L for Little Birch
- Orleton and Richards Castle (Herefordshire) is listed under O for Orleton
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com