Neighbourhood areas and plans
You can view neighbourhood areas and the progress of their Neighbourhood Development Plans from this page.
To date there are 110 designated neighbourhood areas and 32 made/adopted Neighbourhood Development Plans in Herefordshire.
The neighbourhood plans in Herefordshire map details which parishes are currently involved in neighbourhood planning in the county and what stage they are at.
Current neighbourhood planning consultations and referendums
- Goodrich and Welsh Bicknor Regulation 14 consultation - 12 March to 24 April
- Border Group Regulation 16 consultation - 16 March to 27 April 2018
- Ocle Pychard Group Regulation 16 consultation - 27 March to 8 May 2018
- Kimbolton referendum - 10 May 2018
- Yarpole Group referendum - 10 May 2018
- Hampton Bishop Regulation 14 consultation - 18 April to 1 June 2018
- Aymestrey Regulation 14 consultation - 19 March to 12 May 2018
- How Caple, Sollers Hope and Yatton Regulation 16 consultation - 9 April to 21 May 2018
- Whitchurch and Ganarew Regulation 14 consultation - 9 April to 21 May 2018
- Ledbury Regulation 16 consultation - 19 April to 31 May 2018 (new)
- Ballingham, Bolstone and Hentland Regulation 16 consultation - 19 April to 31 May 2018 (new)
Joint neighbourhood areas
Please note some parishes are undertaking a Neighbourhood Development Plan with adjoining parishes and are only listed under one letter in the list. These are:
- Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch is listed under A for Abbeydore
- Kington, Kington Rural and Lower Harpton and Huntington is listed under K for Kington
- Little Birch and Aconbury is listed under L for Little Birch
- Orleton and Richards Castle (Herefordshire) is listed under O for Orleton
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com