Neighbourhood areas and plans
You can view neighbourhood areas and the progress of their Neighbourhood Development Plans from this page.
To date there are 110 designated neighbourhood areas and 55 made/adopted Neighbourhood Development Plans in Herefordshire.
The neighbourhood plans in Herefordshire map details which parishes are currently involved in neighbourhood planning in the county and what stage they are at.
Information about what personal information we are required to make public when you make a representation regarding a Neighbourhood Development Plan and/or neighbourhood area and how we will use it and keep it safe is in our privacy notice.
Current neighbourhood planning consultations and referendums
- Stretton Sugwas Regulation 16 consultation - 8 May to 19 June 2019
- Bredenbury and District Group Regulation 14 consultation - 10 May to 21 June 2019
- Ashperton Regulation 16 consultation - 13 May to 24 June 2019
- Titley Group Regulation 16 consultation - 21 May to 2 July 2019
- Aston Ingham Neighbourhood Area designation consultation - 13 June 2019 to 11 July 2019 (new)
- Bosbury and Catley referendum - 11 July 2019
- Hampton Bishop Referendum - 11 July 2019
- Allensmore Regulation 14 consultation - 27 May 2019 to 12 July 2019
- Longtown Group Regulation 16 consultation - 13 June 2019 to 8 August 2019 (new)
Joint neighbourhood areas
Please note some parishes are undertaking a Neighbourhood Development Plan with adjoining parishes and are only listed under one letter in the list. These are:
- Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch is listed under A for Abbeydore
- Kington, Kington Rural and Lower Harpton and Huntington is listed under K for Kington
- Little Birch and Aconbury is listed under L for Little Birch
- Orleton and Richards Castle (Herefordshire) is listed under O for Orleton
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com