Neighbourhood areas and plans
You can view neighbourhood areas and the progress of their Neighbourhood Development Plans from this page.
To date there are 110 designated neighbourhood areas and 32 made/adopted Neighbourhood Development Plans in Herefordshire.
The neighbourhood plans in Herefordshire map details which parishes are currently involved in neighbourhood planning in the county and what stage they are at.
Current neighbourhood planning consultations and referendums
- Wyeside Group Regulation 16 consultation - 24 January 2018 to 7 March 2018
- Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch referendum - 15 March 2018
- Bishops Frome referendum - 15 March 2018
- Middleton on the Hill and Leysters Group referendum - 15 March 2018
- Colwall Regulation 14 consultation - 1 February 2018 to 15 March 2018
- Almeley Regulation 14 consultation - 19 February 2018 to 9 April 2018
- Kimbolton referendum - 10 May 2018 (new)
Joint neighbourhood areas
Please note some parishes are undertaking a Neighbourhood Development Plan with adjoining parishes and are only listed under one letter in the list. These are:
- Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch is listed under A for Abbeydore
- Kington, Kington Rural and Lower Harpton and Huntington is listed under K for Kington
- Little Birch and Aconbury is listed under L for Little Birch
- Orleton and Richards Castle (Herefordshire) is listed under O for Orleton
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com