We use cookies

Severe weather conditions - Flooding

Herefordshire is experiencing significant and widespread flooding. Please avoid any unnecessary travel and do not enter flood water.

Change of name on the register

If you are already on the electoral register and have changed your name you will need to tell us and provide evidence. The evidence you provide should show a clear link between the name under which you are currently registered and your new name.

You should provide a scanned copy of one of the following:

  • A marriage or civil partnership certificate
  • An overseas marriage or civil partnership certificate that has been deposited with the General Register Office for England and Wales, the General Register for Scotland or the General Register Office Northern Ireland; or
  • A deed poll; or
  • An amended birth certificate; or
  • Legal declaration or affidavit; or
  • Baptismal or confirmation certificate (for first names only); or
  • Amended certificate of naturalisation or registration; or
  • Amended adoption order/certificate