Voting if you are a crown servant

If you're a British, Commonwealth or Irish citizen working outside the UK as a crown servant or employee of the British Council, you can still register to vote. If you're married to someone in this position, and you accompany them during their employment abroad, you can also register in this way.

You can register online as a crown servant.

Just complete a Crown Servant Declaration and send the address of the place where you would live if you were in the UK or where you have lived in the UK in the past.