- Covid-19 information
See our coronavirus update for the latest information on library services available.
Ledbury Library is located in The Master's House, a 15th century medieval building in the centre of Ledbury. You can find details on the restoration project by Herefordshire Council and Heritage Lottery Fund on the Friends of The Master's House website. Ledbury Library also holds the Dymock Poets Collection.
The Master's House
- 01432 383499
- Opening times
- Monday - 9.30am to 12.30pm, 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Tuesday - 9.30am to 12.30pm, 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 9.30am to 12.30pm, 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Friday - 9.30am to 12.30pm, 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - Closed
The library is closed on bank holidays.
- Parking - public car park at St Katherine’s next to the library. Ledbury car parks
- Bus stop - on High Street within 200 metres
- Train station - on The Homend within 1 mile
- Entrance on ground floor with automatic door
- Library facilities
- Self-serve kiosk
- Customer toilets
- Baby change
- Payments – cards accepted
- Events and activities