I might be homeless

You could end up in need of emergency accommodation if you are evicted from your accommodation, your tenancy comes to an end or you are asked to leave by family or friends. If this happens or you think it might happen soon then you should visit Housing Solutions at Hereford Customer service centre at Blueschool House, Blueschool Street, Hereford. It is open on Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm. They will assess the reason for you needing emergency accommodation and make a decision about your support and housing needs. You should tell them that you are a care leaver.

You should contact your personal advisor who will also be able to support you.

It is very important that you speak to your 16+ worker as soon as you feel worried about anything to do with your tenancy or personal finances so that support can be provided to you to prevent you from becoming homeless.

You can read more about help if you're homeless in Herefordshire on the council's Housing in Herefordshire pages.