Moving out of county

If you wish to live outside of Herefordshire you should speak to your social worker or personal advisor about this. We don’t have access to other local authority housing in the same way that we do in Herefordshire so you may have to seek private rental accommodation. We can support you with this.

Contact the 16+ care leavers team

Your personal advisor will give you their phone number for you to contact them directly. If you need some urgent advice or support, please contact the 16+ duty worker using the details below.

Address: 33-35 Union Street, Hereford HR1 2BT
Office open 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday or 8.45am to 4.45pm on a Friday

Telephone: 01432 261626

Send Email