County Transport Badge

All drivers of home to school and/or social care transport contracts must hold a County Transport Badge.

As part of the process, you will need to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check online at The organisation reference and password are in the application letter.

You can pay for your County Transport Badge and DBS check using our online payments system.