6 February to 20 March 2018
The Hereford Bypass
The Hereford Bypass is a proposed new road to the west of the city. We are consulting on seven potential routes all of which include a new river crossing. The bypass would support the delivery of 6,500 homes and 6,000 jobs, a new university and expansion of the Hereford Enterprise Zone at Rotherwas.
Walking, cycling, bus and public space improvements
The bypass will enable the delivery of a package of measures in the city to increase walking, cycling and bus use for short distance journeys and a more attractive and healthier public space. The aim of the consultation is to give everyone the opportunity to find out more and give their views on the proposed bypass routes and a range of active travel measures for Hereford. The responses received from this consultation along with further evidence gathered will help formulate the next stage in the preparation of the Hereford Transport Package.
Let us know your views
To take part in the consultation please read through the brochure and/or exhibition panels in the documents section below and use the link to take you to the questionnaire. You can also visit the exhibition at Hereford Library (during normal library opening hours) from Friday 16 February until the consultation closes on Tuesday 20 March.
View the exhibition panels and consultation documents for Hereford Transport Package consultation
- HTP consultation boards 1 to 5: 1 - Welcome; 2 - Problems; 3 - Objectives; 4 - Package Development; 5 - Seven possible routes for the Bypass
- HTP consultation boards 6 to 10: 6 - Appraisal of impacts; 7 Constraints map; 8 Constraints aerial map; 9 Walking,cycling, bus and public realm improvements; 10 Have your say on the HTP
- HTP consultation brochure February 2018
- Kings Acre Road junction map of potential crossing points
- Roman Road junction map of potential crossing points
- Hereford Transport Model - Report of highways surveys
- HTP Phase 1 Consultation Report - August 2017
- HTP Phase 1 - feedback and responses
- HTP - Hereford Bypass - Corridor Assessment Framework - January 2018
- HTP Phase 2 Consultation Statement - February 2018
- FAQs HTP Feb 2018
If you have any questions about the Hereford Transport Plan consultation you can call us 01432 261800 or email us HerefordTransportPackage@balfourbeatty.com
Published: Friday, 26th January 2018