Order a new bin or sacks
To request a new bin you will need to have an account with us. If you don't yet have an account, you can register or login for free. Once you have an account, please follow the links below to request your bin or sacks.
If any of the following statements apply to your household, you can request a larger general rubbish bin
- 6 or more persons permanently living at the same address
- Households with 1 or more children under 3 years old using disposable nappies
- Medical reasons that cause large amounts of non-hazardous waste to be produced
From the 1 April 2021 charges have been applied to cover the cost, administration, delivery and a replacement bin where requested.
- Request a new bin or change the size of your bin
If you've asked for your bin to be swapped or replaced, please leave your existing bin in a visible and accessible location. We will only contact you if there is an issue with your request.
Your bin may not be swapped over on your collection day, but you don't need to be at home when this happens and you can continue to use your existing bin while you wait for it to be swapped.
Frequently asked questions for damaged or change of bins
- Request more recycling sacks
- Request permission to leave out more rubbish sacks for collection
- Request a seagull-proof sack Find out about seagull-proof sacks if your property is in Hereford city.