Housing developer advice

Find advice and services to support small, medium and large scale projects, using the expertise of local authority building control surveyors:

Building regulations advice for custom build developers - LABC

Herefordshire's custom and self build register allows you to register your interest in land for custom or self build housing providing you meet the requirements. You can either enter your details as an individual or as a member of an association of individuals.