Lost, stolen or damaged bus pass

If your bus pass is lost, stolen or damaged, we charge £10 for a replacement. However, if you have reported the theft to the police and have a crime reference number, we will replace the bus pass free of charge. You can report a lost, stolen or damaged pass and request a replacement online, at any of our customer service centres, or by calling 01432 260005.

If you are now living in Herefordshire after previously receiving a pass from another county you need to apply for a new pass.

Unfortunately, while you are waiting for your replacement bus pass we are unable to offer temporary bus passes or refund the costs of travel. If you require bus travel during the period you are waiting for your bus pass please contact your local bus company for details of weekly season tickets, fares and routes.

The pass remains the property of Herefordshire Council, is for your sole use and is not transferable. The fraudulent use, copying or lending of a pass to another is a criminal offence.

Faulty bus pass

We will replace, free of charge, passes which are faulty when issued, or which have a recognisable fault. If your card has been cut, drilled, bent, scratched or in any way defaced we will treat it as a damaged card and you will need to pay £10 for a replacement. Please bring in your faulty pass to any of our customer service centres.