Update your details

If you change your name, significantly change your appearance or move either to or from the Herefordshire area, you must notify us immediately by completing the update your details form or by telephoning 01432 260005.

It is very important that you tell us if you change address because failure to do so could result in any replacement pass being sent to the wrong address, which will incur a £10 charge to reissue. If you move out of the county your pass should be returned to Herefordshire Council. You will need to re-apply for a pass to your new local council.