Severe weather conditions - Flooding

Due to the current severe weather there may be some disruption to travel and schools - visit our severe weather page for the latest information.

This form is for new claims for Council Tax Reduction only. If you have a question about an existing claim or any other enquiry, please contact us .

When you submit this form, you will also need to provide:

  • Evidence of identity
  • Evidence of National Insurance number
  • Evidence of income, savings and capital
  • Evidence of rent

Start a new claim for Council Tax Reduction