- Longtown Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Craswall, Llanveynoe, Longtown, Walterstone
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the Regulation 16 plan stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 24 April 2013
- Designation date: 13 June 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 17 January 2019
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 5 June 2019
- Plan sent for examination: N/A
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Longtown Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 17 January 2019.
The consultation ran from 28 January to 12 March 2019.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Longtown Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 5 June 2019.
The consultation runs from 13 June 2019 to 8 August 2019.
During this consultation period you can view the plan electronically at any Herefordshire Council customer service centre and library within the county.
If you wish to make representations or comment you can do so by:
- Website: using the online comment form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Neighbourhood Planning Team, Planning Services, PO Box 4, Hereford HR1 2ZB
- Other pages