- Border Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Adforton, Brampton Bryan, Buckton and Coxall, Lingen, Walford, Letton and Newton and Willey
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 28 May 2013
- Designation date: 18 July 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 12 December 2015, re-submitted 12 January 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 12 March 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 2 May 2018
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Border Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 December 2015.
The consultation ran from 14 December 2015 until 8 February 2016.
- Regulation 14 draft plan re-submission stage
Border Group Parish Council re-submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 January 2017.
The consultation ran from 12 January to 27 February 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Border Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 March 2018.
The consultation ran from 16 March to 27 April 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan October 2017
- Border Group parish policies map
- Adforton village policies map
- Brampton Bryan village policies map
- Lingen village policies map
- Walford village policies map
- Environmental report November 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment November 2017
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
The Border Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 2 May 2018. We are awaiting the examiner's report.
The updated habitats regulations assessment (HRA) final report was on consultation from 6 August to 10 September 2018.
- Other pages