- Border Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Adforton, Brampton Bryan, Buckton and Coxall, Lingen, Walford, Letton and Newton and Willey
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at Regulation 16 consultation stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 28 May 2013
- Designation date: 18 July 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 12 December 2015, re-submitted 12 January 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 12 March 2018
- Plan sent for examination: N/A
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Border Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 December 2015.
The consultation ran from 14 December 2015 until 8 February 2016.
- Regulation 14 draft plan re-submission stage
Border Group Parish Council re-submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 January 2017.
The consultation ran from 12 January to 27 February 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Border Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 March 2018.
The consultation runs from 16 March to 27 April 2018.
During this consultation period the plan can be viewed at The Hereford Customer Centre, Blueschool Street, Hereford and electronically at any Customer Service Centre and Library within the county.
If you wish to make representations or comment you can do so by:
- Online comment form
- Email email@example.com or
- Post to Neighbourhood Planning Team, Planning Services, PO Box 230, Hereford HR1 2ZB
- Neighbourhood Development Plan October 2017
- Border Group parish policies map
- Adforton village policies map
- Brampton Bryan village policies map
- Lingen village policies map
- Walford village policies map
- Environmental report November 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment November 2017
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Other pages