- Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Abbeydore, Bacton, Dulas, Ewyas Harold, Kentchurch, Llancillo, Rowlestone
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 11 October 2012
- Designation date: 6 December 2012
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 16 February 2015
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 21 June 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 23 August 2017
- Date of referendum: 15 March 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch Parish Councils submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 16 February 2015.
The consultation ran from 16 February to 30 March 2015.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch Parish Councils submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 23 August 2017.
The consultation ran from 27 June to 8 August 2017.
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Abbeydore, Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch neighbourhood area is to be held on 15 March 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan February 2018
- Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch neighbourhood area policies map
- Abbeydore village policies map
- Bacton village policies map
- Ewyas Harold village policies map
- Pontrilas village policies map
- Rowlestone village policies map
- Environmental report January 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment December 2014
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Other pages