- Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Stoke Lacy
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 20 November 2019
- Designation date: 8 January 2020
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 14 January 2022
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 9 May 2022
- Plan sent for examination: 5 July 2022
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
Stoke Lacy Parish Council have submitted a neighbourhood area request to Herefordshire Council.
The consultation ran from 27 November 2019 to 8 January 2020.
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Stoke Lacy Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 14 January 2022.
The consultation ran from 17 January to 7 March 2022.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Stoke Lacy Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 9 May 2022.
The consultation ran from 18 May to 29 June 2022.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan May 2022
- Stoke Lacy Parish policies map
- Stoke Cross village policies map
- Stoke Lacy village policies map
- Environmental report May 2022
- Appropriate Assessment May 2022
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
The Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 5 July 2022.
- Other pages