- Withington Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Preston Wynne, Westhide, Withington
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 21 May 2013
- Designation date: 12 July 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 21 June 2018
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 12 December 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 15 February 2019
- Date of referendum: 12 September 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Withington Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 21 June 2018.
The consultation ran from 18 June to 30 July 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Withington Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 December 2018.
The consultation ran from 17 December 2018 to 11 February 2019.
- Examination stage
The Withington Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 15 February 2019. The examiner's report was received on 19 July 2019.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Withington Group parish area was held on 12 September 2019.
- Adoption stage
The Withington Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 11 October 2019. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan July 2019
- Withington Group parish policies map
- Withington village policies map July 2019
- Westhide village policies map
- Withington Marsh village policies map
- Preston Marsh village policies map
- Made site notice
- Council report
- Cabinet member decision
- Made decision document
- Other pages