- Stretton Grandison Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Eggleton, Canon Frome, Castle Frome, Stretton Grandison
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 12 August 2015
- Designation date: 21 September 2015
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 24 October 2019
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 12 March 2020
- Plan sent for examination: 30 April 2020
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Stretton Grandison Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 24 October 2019.
The consultation ran from 4 November to 16 December 2019.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Stretton Grandison Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 March 2020.
The consultation ran from 18 March to 29 April 2020.
- Examination stage
The Stretton Grandison Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 30 April 2020. We are awaiting the examiner's report.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Stretton Grandison Group Parish area will be held on a date to be confirmed.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan September 2020
- Stretton Grandison Group Parish policies map
- Canon Frome village policies map July 2020
- Eggleton village policies map
- Fromes Hill village policies map
- Lower Eggleton village policies map
- Stretton Grandison village policies map July 2020
- Habitats regulations assessment August 2020
- Environmental report August 2020
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Other pages