- Putley Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The neighbourhood area application is adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 5 January 2016
- Designation date: 24 February 2016
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 5 November 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 2 May 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 5 July 2018
- Date of referendum: 14 February 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Putley Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 5 November 2017.
The consultation ran from 6 November to 18 December 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Putley Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 2 May 2018.
The consultation ran from 9 May to 20 June 2018.
- Examination stage
The Putley Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 5 July 2018. The examiner’s report was received on 29 November 2018.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Putley neighbourhood area was held on 14 February 2019.
- Adoption stage
The Putley Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 11 March 2019. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages