Your case records - care leavers

Once you are aged 18 you are entitled to access the case records about you that we have. This might help answer questions that you have but it is a big decision and it is likely that you will find out things that are upsetting to read about yourself and your family. You will also probably find out that people have written things that you disagree with or might be wrong. If you decide to access your case records then we can make sure you have support to understand your records and to cope with how any of what you find out makes you feel.

If you would like to access your records then you should speak to your personal advisor who will be able to help you request your records. Or you can make your own request for information about you held by the council.

Contact the 16+ care leavers team

Your personal advisor will give you their phone number for you to contact them directly. If you need some urgent advice or support, please contact the 16+ duty worker using the details below.

Address: 33-35 Union Street, Hereford HR1 2BT
Office open 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday or 8.45am to 4.45pm on a Friday

Telephone: 01432 261626

Send Email