Housing developer advice

Have you appointed an Approved Inspector to carry out your building control service?

October 2019 - Please read the important notice about urgent action you may need to take - including update for Aedis clients

Find advice and services to support small, medium and large scale projects, using the expertise of local authority building control surveyors:

Building regulations advice for custom build developers - LABC

Herefordshire's custom and self build register allows you to register your interest in land for custom or self build housing providing you meet the requirements. You can either enter your details as an individual or as a member of an association of individuals.