Report a flood

If there is any risk of danger to people or property from floodwater ring 999 immediately. This is an emergency service - non-emergencies such as domestic leaks are treated differently.

Report it

Use the contact numbers below to direct your report to the appropriate agency to deal with it:

  • Flooding on a road or footpath - call us on 01432 261800
  • Flooding from a burst water main or sewer flooding - call Welsh Water on 0800 085 3968 (24-hour service) or Severn Trent Water on 0800 783 4444 (24-hour service)
  • Flooding to your property from main rivers (Rivers Arrow, Dore, Frome, Leadon, Lugg, Teme, Wye and the Pinsley and Worm Brooks) - call the Environment Agency Floodline on 0345 988 1188 (24-hour service)
  • Flooding to your property from other rivers, streams, drains, ditches, brooks or groundwater - call us on 01432 261800. Any information you give us may be shared with other organisations to help prevent and improve our response to flooding in the county

Report flooding to your property

This service is not for emergencies.

If you have suffered from flooding, let us know where and what happened as this may help us to minimise flooding problems there in the future. You don't need to leave your name.

You can also use the form to tell us about past flooding that has affected your property or community.

Report a flooding incident

Report highway and land drainage issues

Report highway and land drainage issues