Wifi and computers
Herefordshire libraries offer free computer and internet access at most sites. You will only need to pay for printing.
Accessing library computers
- You need your library card and PIN to access the computers - if you don't know your PIN, a member of staff will be able to help you
- Computers are allocated for one hour sessions
- You can have a maximum of two hours on the computers per day
- Junior computers are also available for under 15s
If you are not a member of the library, you can use a short stay computer to access the internet for a 15-minute session.
Book a library computer
Members of the library can book a library computer in advance:
Services available include:
- Black and white printing is available at all sites at a cost of 10p per A4 side
- Colour printing is available at Hereford, Ross, Leominster, Bromyard, Kington and Ledbury libraries at a cost of 40p per A4 side
- You may use USB sticks to save work or download files, you can purchase these from the library at a cost of £3
Wifi is available to library members at Hereford, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Ledbury, Kington, Bromyard, Belmont, Colwall and Weobley libraries. You need your library card and PIN to access this service. Wifi is also available at Leintwardine Library (provided by the Leintwardine Centre).