Your library account
As a library member you can access your library account using your account number and PIN to:
- Manage your account – see what items you have on loan and when they are due to be returned; renew your books
- Search the library catalogue – find books, eBooks, eAudiobooks and DVDs; find help on how to use the catalogue
- Manage your reservations – reserve items, see the status of your reservations and cancel reservations
- Pay library charges online
- Create reading lists
Change your PIN
If you have forgotten your library account four-digit PIN, it is easy to reset it.
If we have your email address, you will receive emails:
- Three days before items are due to be returned
- When reservations are ready for collection
- When items are five days overdue
Update your details
To tell us about new or changed contact details (including email address) please use this form. You can also reactivate your library account using this form if you think your account may have expired.