Click and Collect library items
Order library books and audiobooks online to pick up from one of our Click and Collect libraries:
You can ask for up to 20 books from the categories offered and library staff will select titles on your behalf. We will email you when your order is ready for collection.
If you wish to order specific titles, you can do this by reserving items on our library catalogue. Any reservations that have arrived when we pack your books will be included as part of your order.
Opening times for Click and Collect libraries
Click and Collect points are open for the collection of Click and Collect orders, reserved items, and the return of library items:
Hereford, Ledbury, Leominster and Ross-on-Wye libraries
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday - 1pm to 4pm
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 10am to 1pm
- Tuesday - 10am to 1pm
- Saturday - 11am to 1pm
Coronavirus safety measures for Click and Collect
Our top priority is the safety of our customers and our staff.
- Customers Only one customer at a time can access the Click and Collect point so you can have room when picking up and returning your books
- Social distancing We are keeping the 2 metre distance in our Click and Collect points for peace of mind
- Face coverings Following government guidelines, face coverings need to be worn when you visit the collection point. Our staff are also wearing face coverings when serving customers
- Book orders All Click and Collect orders will be issued to your account, packed in a bag and safely stored, ready for collection
- Returned books All library books returned are quarantined for 72 hours in line with Public Health England guidelines before being returned to library stock
- Library cleaning We have introduced additional cleaning measures including the regular cleaning of high contact areas such as door handles and counter tops
- Hand sanitising stations We have hand sanitising stations in the entrance to the library for you to use. Our staff have sanitising stations too