About fly tipping
The following are examples of fly tipping and are all illegal:
- Dumping rubbish or waste on any land where there is no waste management licence, including public highways
- Leaving rubbish or waste outside household waste recycling centres
- Putting items by communal bins, wheelie bins or in refuse areas
- Giving your waste to someone else to fly-tip
- Allowing the dumping of waste on your property.
We will take action against any householder or business who illegally disposes of their waste or does not ensure that their waste is collected by a registered waste carrier.