Apply for a Blue Badge
If you’re disabled, have severe mobility problems and have difficulty using public transport, you may qualify for a Blue Badge which lasts for three years.
It's a way you can park close to your destination and travel independently.
It is a criminal offence to use someone else’s Blue Badge or drive a vehicle displaying a badge unless the badge holder is a passenger in the vehicle or if the pass has expired. If you do so you are liable for a fine of up to £1,000.
You can apply for or renew a blue badge on GOV.UK
Alternatively you can apply using our downloadable forms
If you want us to send you an application form in the post please complete our contact us form. Please provide your postal address.
Completing your Blue Badge application
With your application, you will need:
- One passport sized photograph signed on the back
- One proof of your address
- One proof of your identity
- £10 admin charge (if your application is unsuccessful, we will refund the charge)
- Proof of your automatic eligibility if applying under the eligible without further assessment criteria
- Any supporting evidence that would assist the assessment for non-automatic applications if applying under the 'eligible subject to further assessment' criteria
Once your application is completed, please return it to Blue Badge Department, Franklin House, 4 Commercial Road, Hereford HR1 2BB. Alternatively, you can scan and email your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org The team will then contact you for payment.
Change the details on your Blue Badge
To update your details complete the form on the government's Change the details on your Blue Badge page.