Our business waste and recycling service
We provide a low cost, flexible and responsive business waste collection service throughout the county.
- 4-wheeled 1100 litre and 660 litre bins
- 2-wheeled 360 litre and 240 litre bins
- Up to five 240 litre green wheeled bins for business recycling
We also offer prepaid business waste sacks.
We offer free advice on all aspects of business waste, including collection, and container suitability and location.
Our prices are per bin per lift. We do not charge VAT.
If you are a village hall, charity shop or school, you may only have to pay a collection fee. Contact us for clarification.
We charge £25.50 for bin delivery.
Our general rubbish prices
|Size of wheelie bin||Business||Collection only charge|
|Business waste sacks per roll of 50||£63.75||£46.80|
|Collection and disposal||Collection only charge|
How to apply for a business waste collection
You will need to have the following information to hand:
- Your name and that of your business
- The address where we will collect the bin from
- Your phone number and email address
- An invoice address, if this is different from the company address
- Your type of business, for example, greengrocer, newsagent, hairdresser
- What type of waste you want collected
- Approximately how many bins you need
- How often you want them collected
What happens next?
We will carry out a risk assessment with our business waste contractor. Once this is done, we will send you a contract and duty of care form to complete. When we get these back from you, we can arrange your first collection.