Affordable home ownership
We offer advice and support if you are trying to get a foot on the home ownership ladder, but cannot afford market prices.
Affordable home ownership options can help you buy a home suitable for your needs. To qualify for any of the options you must:
- Be unable to afford to purchase a home on the open market
- Have a household income of less than £40,000 for a single applicant or less than £80,000 for a joint applicant
How to apply for shared ownership
You can see the full range of options available on the government's Shared Ownership Scheme.
- Once the property is advertised make contact with the developer or email email@example.com
- An application pack will be emailed to you - complete the forms and return all relevant documents
- Once all the documents have been received, an affordability assessment will be completed and the local connection verified
- You will be notified if you are successful or not
- If you are successful, your application will be confirmed with the developer and you can start the purchase process with the developer
For more information or advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01432 260269.