- Ballingham, Bolstone and Hentland Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Ballingham, Bolstone, Hentland
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 28 January 2014
- Designation date: 8 April 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 2 March 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 13 April 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 11 June 2018
- Date of referendum: 28 February 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Ballingham, Bolstone and Hentland Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 2 March 2017.
The consultation ran from 6 March to 18 April 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Ballingham, Bolstone and Hentland Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 13 April 2018.
The consultation ran from 19 April to 31 May 2018.
- Examination stage
The Ballingham, Bolstone and Hentland Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 11 June 2018. The examiner’s report was received on 11 December 2018.
As per the People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte verdict. The habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 26 September 2018 to 31 October 2018.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Ballingham, Bolstone and Hentland Group neighbourhood area was held on 28 February 2019.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan January 2019
- Ballingham, Bolstone and Hentland Group Parish policies map
- Hoarwithy village policies map
- St Owens Cross village policies map
- Ballingham village policies map
- Environmental report December 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment December 2018
- Consultation statement January 2019
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Referendum results
- Other pages