- Aymestrey Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 26 November 2015
- Designation date: 7 January 2016
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 20 March 2018
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 19 June 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 4 September 2018
- Date of referendum: 30 May 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Aymestrey Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 20 March 2018.
The consultation ran from 19 March to 12 May 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Aymestrey Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 19 June 2018.
The consultation ran from 27 June to 22 August 2018.
- Examination stage
The Aymestrey Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 4 September 2018. The examiner's report was received on 5 March 2019.
As per the People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte verdict. The habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 26 September to 31 October 2018.
- Progression to examination
- Habitats regulations assessment report September 2018
- Representations received during the HRA consultation
- Parish council responses to regulation 16 representations
- Information note from independent examiner
- Information note regarding the new National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
- Information note regarding new basic condition
- Questions from the examiner
- Parish Council answers to examiner's questions
- Examiner's report
- Delegated decision document
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Aymestrey neighbourhood area was held on 30 May 2019.
- Adoption stage
The Aymestrey Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 28 June 2019. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages