- Edwyn Ralph Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Edwyn Ralph (Part of Thornbury Group Parish Area)
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 6 August 2019
- Designation date: 26 September 2019
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 14 December 2021
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 25 July 2022
- Plan sent for examination: 23 September 2022
- Date of referendum: 16 February 2023
- Pre-draft plan stage
Thornbury Group Parish Council have submitted a Neighbourhood Area request to Herefordshire Council.
The consultation ran from 14 August to 25 September 2019.
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Thornbury Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan for Edwyn Ralph to Herefordshire Council on 14 December 2021.
The consultation ran from 17 December 2021 to 12 February 2022.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Thornbury Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan for Edwyn Ralph to Herefordshire Council on 25 July 2022.
The consultation ran from 2 August to 13 September 2022.
- Examination stage
The Edwyn Ralph Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 23 September 2022. We received the examiner's report on 14 December 2022.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Edwyn Ralph parish area was held on 16 February 2023.
- Other pages