Bromyard Household Recycling Centre is located at Linton Trading Estate, to the east of Bromyard on the A44. The site is operated by Severn Waste Services Ltd on behalf of Herefordshire Council and Worcestershire County Council.
- Covid-19 information
Open for pre-booked vehicles only
- Open hours: 8am to 6pm Tuesday and Saturday and Sunday
- From 1 October 2020 – 31 March 2021 open 8am to 4pm Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
How to book
You must book online to visit Bromyard household recycling centre using the button below.
You must be a resident of Herefordshire and provide your address and vehicle registration number. You can book a slot up to 14 days in advance.
- You will not be allowed access to the site without a pre-booked pass
- Bookings can only be made online
- Booking is available for residents of Herefordshire only
- You will need to provide your address and vehicle registration
- A pass will be provided that you can show on your mobile device or print out
- Residents may book up to 4 slots every 14 days
- Anyone wishing to use a commercial type vehicle or a trailer larger than 1.3m in length will still require a (CVT) permit, which you must apply for separately
- Bicycles are permitted at this site. Pre-booking is required as for any other user
- No pedestrian access to this site
Please do not visit unless it is necessary for you to do so and read the full guidelines before you visit to see how the site will operate.
Linton Industrial Estate
- 01885 489168
- What can you recycle?
- Paper and cardboard
- Glass jars and bottles
- Plastic bottles
- Textile banks
- Green waste
- Household batteries
- Electrical appliances
- Fluorescent tubes and energy saving lightbulbs
- Automotive batteries
- Used engine oil
- Scrap metal
- Food and drink cans
- Soil and rubble
- Wood and timber
- Gas bottles
- Waste to landfill (including water based paints)
- Find out where to recycle a particular item
- Green waste and compost
Please be advised that green waste bigger than 2 metres in length, and 100mm in diameter cannot be accepted on compactor sites as indicated above.
- Household recycling centre rules
- Only your own household waste can lawfully be deposited at household recycling centres in Herefordshire
- No commercial or business waste is accepted
- No clinical waste is accepted.
- Soil and hard-core are not classified as household waste, but you may bring it if the waste is a result of doing work to your own home
- A commercial vehicle and trailer (CVT) permit scheme is in operation to restrict use of commercial vehicles and trailers over 1.3m in length. You must apply for a permit in advance if you wish to use a commercial vehicle or trailer to bring your household waste to a site
- Children (under the age of 16) must remain in cars at all times while on the site
- Further information