- Weobley Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 29 May 2013
- Designation date: 8 August 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 14 June 2018
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 18 January 2019
- Plan sent for examination: 13 March 2019
- Date of referendum: 12 September 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan re-submission stage
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Weobley Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 18 January 2019.
The consultation ran from 23 January to 6 March 2019.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan September 2018
- Weobley village policies map
- Environmental report October 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment report October 2018
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Regulation 16 plan re-submission stage
- Regulation 16 plan second re-submission stage
- Examination stage
The Weobley Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 13 March 2019. The examiner's report was received on 28 June 2019.
- Re-examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Weobley parish area was held on 12 September 2019.
- Adoption stage
The Weobley Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 11 October 2019. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- NDP review stage
- Reviewed Plan: Regulation 14 draft plan stage
- Other pages