- Titley Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Knill, Rodd, Nash and Little Brampton, Staunton on Arrow, Titley
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the Regulation 14 draft plan stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 10 June 2016
- Designation date: 14 July 2016
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 26 November 2018 resubmitted: 25 August 2022
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 15 May 2019
- Plan sent for examination: 8 July 2019
- Date of referendum: 6 May 2021
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Titley Group parish area was held on 6 May 2021. Because the number of votes cast in favour of a 'yes' vote did not constitute more than half of those voting, the Titley Group Neighbourhood Development Plan will not be made.
- Regulation 14 plan stage
Titley Group Parish Council resubmitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 25 August 2022.
The consultation ran from 29 August to 10 October 2022.
- Other pages