Report a dangerous tree on public land

Our contractor manages council owned trees.

Please use our online form to report a dangerous tree:

  • Adjacent to a road, pavement or public right of way
  • On a public open space

Please provide us with details of the problem and location including street, park or road name or number and any significant landmarks.