Support for Ukrainian families
The government provides the following websites to help you support the people of Ukraine:
- British people who need help in Ukraine
- British people concerned about Ukrainian family members
- Getting used to life in the UK
Ukrainian people in the UK can also get help by contacting 0808 164 8810.
Red Cross information and support for Ukrainians in the UK
The Red Cross’ support documents for Ukrainians in the UK include safety tips and advice in English and Ukrainian.
Other support for Ukrainians
There are a number of support services and community organisations helping Ukrainians in the UK:
- The EERC provides information, advice and support to people from Eastern European countries
- The Romanian and Easter European hub provides free support for Ukrainian refugees and their families in the UK
- The Association of Ukrainians in Great Britain
- Barnardo's helpline includes access to an interpreter for Ukrainian families. They can help you access a psychiatrist, advise on a wide range of issues (housing and health care) and provide practical support. You can call Barnardo's on: 0800 148 8586
- In emergency situations, if you are homeless, call Home Point's 24/7 phoneline on: 01432 261600. This telephone only service is for emergency situations only, if you have nowhere to sleep tonight. If the enquiry is not urgent, please use the non-urgent email contact below.
- In non-emergency housing situations, email: email@example.com Emails will be picked up on the next working day.
See our Homelessness webpages for more information.