Constituency candidates for North Herefordshire / Hereford and South Herefordshire announced
Herefordshire Council’s electoral services has published the ‘Statement of Persons Nominated’, which details the constituency candidates standing for the UK Parliamentary General Election on Thursday 12 December 2019.
North Herefordshire County Constituency:
- Ellie Chowns – Green Party
- Phillip Howells – Liberal Democrats
- Bill Wiggin – Conservative Party
- Joe Wood – Labour Party
Hereford and South Herefordshire County Constituency:
- Anna Coda – Labour Party
- Lucy Hurds – Liberal Democrats
- Jesse Norman – Conservative Party
- Diana Toynbee – The Green Party
To vote in the General Election, you must be 18 years old or over, and:
- A UK or Irish citizen
- A qualifying Commonwealth citizen living in the UK
If you are already registered to vote, you do not need to re-register to vote.
The deadline to register to vote for the General Election is midnight on Tuesday 26 November 2019. If you have recently moved, make sure you are registered at your new address. If you are a student back from university on 12 December, make sure you're registered at your home address.
Registering to vote is quick and easy online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote