We use cookies

Web upgrade

An upgrade is taking place on Thursday 13 Aug between 9am and 12pm. Unfortunately during this time our online forms will be unavailable. We are sorry if this causes a problem. Please retry after 12pm

Work near public sewers

If you are carrying out building work to your property, you will need to consider whether the work will affect a public sewer. Part H4 of the Building Regulations imposes certain controls over what can and can't be done if building work falls within three metres of a sewer.

Use the links for your water provider to find out how to contact them and what you need to do. 

Welsh Water - developer services

Severn Trent Water - developer services

Water UK - private sewer transfers