Guidance, templates and model letters for use by schools
On occasions schools may find it necessary to exclude pupils for breaching their school behaviour policy. Herefordshire Council can offer advice and support through the exclusion process for parents, schools and governors.
Advice is also available for the prevention of exclusion through appropriate strategies which may be used to support a pupil in maintaining a successful school experience.
For further information, please contact the social inclusion officer:
- Telephone: 01432 383321
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusion notification report
- Part-time timetables good practice guide
- Pastoral support plan template
- Review of pastoral support plan template
- Exclusion from school information for parents, carers and guardians
- Exclusion from school: Model letter 1 - 5 days
- Exclusion from school: Model letter 5.5 - 15 days
- Exclusion from school: Model letter 15 plus days
- Exclusion from school: Model letter permanent
- Exclusion from school: Upholding letter
- Example permanent exclusion panel meeting minutes template
- Managed transfer protocol for primary schools
- Managed moves protocol
- Managed moves protocol - flow chart
- Part time timetable notification form
See also the behaviour and support section.