Herefordshire Council values
Herefordshire Council's PEOPLE values are a set of principles to shape the future culture and underpin our work.
- People: Treating people fairly, with compassion, respect and dignity
- Excellence: Striving for excellence, and the appropriate quality of service, care and life in Herefordshire
- Openness: Being open, transparent and accountable
- Partnership: Working in partnership and with all our diverse communities
- Listening: Actively listening to, understanding and taking into account people's views and needs
- Environment: Protecting and promoting our outstanding natural environment and heritage for the benefit of all