Only interested parties or responsible authorities can make a representation or objection to an application.
- Interested parties - only those living or operating a business in the vicinity of the applicant's premises
- Responsible authorities - police, fire authority, environmental health or trading standards
For further guidance notes on making a representation visit the making objections or representations page. If you wish to make a representation please ensure that we receive it in writing within the period set aside for consultation.
Below are the current licensing applications to:
- Grant a premises licence or a club premises certificate
- Grant a provisional statement
- Vary an existing premises licence or club premises certificate
- Review a premises licence