Only interested parties or responsible authorities can make a representation or objection to an application.

  • Interested parties - only those living or operating a business in the vicinity of the applicant's premises
  • Responsible authorities - police, fire authority, environmental health or trading standards

For further guidance notes on making a representation visit the making objections or representations page. If you wish to make a representation please ensure that we receive it in writing within the period set aside for consultation.

Below are the current licensing applications to:

  • Grant a premises licence or a club premises certificate
  • Grant a provisional statement
  • Vary an existing premises licence or club premises certificate
  • Review a premises licence

Current applications

There are no current licensing applications.