Early help for families
What is Early Help?
Early Help means providing the right help at the right time to help children (Aged 0 to 19) and families work through any difficulties they may have in their life.
This could include:
- Family relationships
- Behaviours that are challenging
- Housing and financial issues
- Emotional and mental Health
- Safety in the community
- Any other issues affecting your family.
How to access the right help at the right time
If you are experiencing family difficulties, you may want to try and discuss your concerns with someone you know well such as:
- Family and friends
- GP or other Health professional
- Your child’s nursery, school or college
- You could also search on the WISH Herefordshire website for information on a wide range of areas.
The Early Help Hub
This confidential service is open to all families, living in Herefordshire, with a child or children aged 0 to 19 years,
Our friendly and professional team will listen to your worries, offer advice and guidance and look at how we can support you to access the right help to meet your needs. This may include access to:
- Children’s Centre Services
- Specialist Family Support Services
- Other agencies
- Support in your community
- Advice from other professionals
Call the Early Help Hub team on 01432 260261 (available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, closed on bank holidays), or