Early help at children's centres in Herefordshire
Parenting, health and school readiness support and services
Children centre services offer early help in a number of ways to make sure children have the best possible start in life. We offer a range of different services, including Early Help, to help support your family's needs right up until your child starts school. Support and services are available for all the family and carers involved in your child's care, including children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). The services provided at each centre depend on local needs - we develop them in consultation with local communities.
Children centre services offer the following core services:
- Family health and wellbeing services
- Early education
- Early Help family support and outreach services, if you are experiencing difficulties and need some extra help
- Solihull parenting courses
- Support for local childminders
- Information and signposting to other agencies and services such as health professionals
- Support to help families access any free childcare or nursery education funding they are eligible for
- Links to employment and training opportunities with Jobcentre Plus
You can find out what services and events are available at your local children's centre in the What's on link on each centre's page.
You can also find out about events and activities on our Facebook page.